Are your back to school items all listed? Are your eBay Collections set up? I know your Pinterest board is ready, right? If not, now is not the time to dally. Sales are in full swing as parents get ready to send the kids back to school and the dorm-ward bound back to campus. If you want some great tips on not only Back to School Sales, but on how to get yourself ready for the fourth quarter, be sure and grab a VIP copy of the Ignite Your Sales replay, the webinar from John Lawson, best selling author of Kick Ass Social Commerce for E-Preneurs, Kathy Terrill, expert speaker and top rated seller, and myself. It's packed with a complete replay of the webinar, professional notes, tools to boost your social marketing efforts (and save you time), and more! You can click the link below to get this VIP copy that is yours for a lifetime for less than a meal at McDonald's. (And if you're not happy you can get your money back, but I can't imagine why you would not be happy!)
Click For Webinar Replay For Less Than a Meal at McDonald's
You'll find all the information you need to plan now for the best 4th quarter ever. How to be organized, where to buy your shipping supplies, social media that is a must and tools to do it with, sourcing product, etc. The list goes on. Don't wait take advantage of the summer time to get ready for the busy time!
I'm Ready To Be a VIP
If you've sold on eBay for at least a year, you know that we are in the throes of the summer slump. People are busy enjoying the summer. There's graduation that's just over, there's the Fourth of July, there is time at the beach, the pool, family vacation, and if you live at the beach, probably lots of company. It's normal, it will pass. Now's a great time to get those tasks on your "I'll do it later list" done. Some ideas of how to improve your business while you have a little down time might be:
- Organize your inventory, be sure that everything is listed that should be. Can you find things quickly when they sell? Pinterest or Facebook groups have lots of great tips on getting and staying organized.
- Do you have your social marketing plan in place?
- Do you do a Christmas In July promotion? It's fun and after all Christmas sells year round.
- It's about time to get listing for Back to School promotion. Summer vacation seems to go by quickly and before you know it, the race is on to get all of those school supplies, new clothes, new shoes, new backpacks.
- The Holiday Season 2015! Do you have some plans, have inventory, shipping supplies? It's seriously time to think about and start planning if you haven't already. It will be here before you know it and you want to be ready for the busiest season for retail.
- Are you stocked up on shipping supplies? Now is a great time to plan for the upcoming fourth quarter and stock up on extra shipping supplies. You'll be glad you did when November arrives.
These are just a few of the things that you can be doing to get a head start on the upcoming busy 4th quarter and the busiest shopping time of the year. And even with all the planning, you'll still have some time to take that much needed break.
And while you're busy getting ready for the upcoming selling season, be sure and take time to renew and regenerate your energy and drive. Always remember to reward your top employee who in most cases is You! Spend an extra day at the beach, by the pool, or just relaxing in the mountains!